Choosing the right bifolding door colours is one of the big decisions when buying new folding sliding doors. There are over 200 different bifolding door colours to choose from. Add to this the choice of different colours inside and out, and the colour becomes one of the first considerations when choosing the right bifold door for your project.
Bifold Doors Colours Options
The right colour bifold not only has to blend in with your style of house but also your interior decor. Another consideration is if your new folding doors are going into a new extension or the main house.
What colours are available with bifolding doors?
Simply put, virtually any colour is possible. At Open Living, we use the RAL colour chart, one of the most widely used colour palettes in the world. The RAL colour range enables you to match existing aluminium windows and doors in your home as well as many PVCu windows as well.
In the RAL colour range, you will find a selection of metallic finishes as well as substantial bifolding door colours. If you want a contemporary and industrial look to your doors, come in and take a look at our doors and our colour swatches.
Our Origin bifolding doors are unique in also coming with an authentic wood effect finish. You can choose from Oak, Mahogany, Rosewood and Walnut. If your property has timber windows, or you love the look of wood, we offer you all the benefits of aluminium with a beautiful wood effect finish that feels as good as it looks.
Our top tips for choosing the right colour for your new bifolding doors.
- Consider how long you’ll be staying in your property. A neutral colour is more attractive to prospective purchasers if you plan on selling your home shortly.
- If you redecorate your property often, you may prefer to choose a white, black or dark grey colour as these tend to match most types of interior decoration.
- If you plan on changing your windows and other doors consider whether you will have white or matching colour windows to you folding doors.
- Check whether there are any planning or conservation area restrictions
- If your property has period features such as exposed brickwork or timber beams, you may wish to choose a colour that is in keeping with the inside of the house.
Are grey bifolding doors a good idea in the home?
Grey is one of our best selling colours alongside black and white. Grey doors are popular with our customers because they work so well with modern kitchens, flooring and interior decor. There are some grey colours available for bifolding doors. The RAL colour swatch shows over 25. The most popular shades of dark and grey colours are:
Black RAL 9005
Anthracite Grey RAL 7016.
RAL 7032 Pebble Grey
Visit the Open Living Showroom for excellent colour choice in bifolding doors.
Our new showroom has a big selection of sliding and folding doors, front doors, lantern roofs and aluminium windows. Visit us today and take a look at our range of bifolding door colours. We help you choose your perfect bifolding doors.